Saturday, August 8, 2009

Randomness

This is how I found her one morning when I got her up for the day - her right arm was stuck in the sleeve of her sleeper, and somehow her right foot got out through the gaps in snaps on the side :) Goofy girl!







-----------------------------------------------------------













I made this dipe/wipe holder using this pattern, it turned out great! But just a tad small for the gargantuan Pampers travel wipes. I found a smaller refillable hard case at the Family Dollar that is cute and fits much better :)
----------------------------------------------------------

Trying to get a cute pic of Keira and I (I was wearing a new outfit and felt like a rockstar :P). I know I should have someone take the pic for us, or use the timer on my camera, but that would be smart and I never claimed to be very smart :)







----------------------------------------------------------













Keira's latest fun thing to do when eating her cereal dinner. We were giving her cereal at 6PM and she would eat a few bites and get knocked out. Needless to say, we ended up changing the time she gets cereal :)
----------------------------------------------------------



Uncle Jim was in town this week and stopped for a visit. I just love how he scooped her right up and started playing with her - I don't know anyone who doesn't love Uncle Jim! He's the best!

No comments: