Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aerogarden

For Christmas, one of the sweet gifts I received from Josh (yup we exchanged already - in record time I think) was an Aerogarden Classic. It came with an herb garden kit, and Josh also picked up a cherry tomato kit because he knows what I like :) I "planted" the tomatoes on 11/29. It was so easy, you just pop in the pods, fill with water and add the provided nutrients to the water. It then will tell you when the water is low, when to add more nutrients, etc. Pretty much fuss-free :) It claims sprouts in 4-7 days and they were right! The sprouts came up today, on day 4! It also claims harvest in a month, so we will see. I will add pics as they grow, should be neat to see how well it works and if it is worth the $$$ ;)

Day 1:


Day 4:


Day 10:


Day 20:



One Month:

No comments: