Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox

I am always excited to try new products, especially beauty products so I was practically jumping out of my seat when I was picked to receive the Influenster Beauty Voxbox. Even if not everything worked for me, it really was so much fun. Here's a rundown of what was inside and my experience: The Goody spin pins would not keep my hair in a bun, I have a lot of hair and put it in a bun almost daily and it just fell out no matter how I tried. I really love the idea though and will keep trying despite my thick curly hair! Eboost didn't do much for me and was a bit hard to swallow, but I think it would have been fine if I used more water. Not Your Mother's Frizz Control cream smells heavenly, seriously! It works pretty well, also taming my unruly curls! I always love NYC products, they are so affordable and have a good amount of color in the palette. Great for a night out! The Bath and Body Works candle is super cute and very strong. I received the black pepper bergamot, and while I didn't really care for it(it's very manly), I know there are lots of others that I like. As for the false lashes, I have to admit I am a bit of a newb, so this was quite an undertaking for me. After about 30 minutes of trying to get it perfect I gave up. It looked ok, but not as close to the lashline as I would like, and the glue didn't come off to keep them clean for the next use. I might have had an "off" night when testing things out, as the pics portray. I was a bit tired and ragged :P Still, so much fun and much appreciated!

Thanks, Influenster, for letting me try out these items complimentary!

No comments: