Last weekend I decided Boscoe's bed needed a facelift, since he had torn the sides and the zipper right off when he was a pup. So I went to JoAnn (with coupons in hand of course), found some great fabric, and finished the cover in no time. The only problem I had was deciding which fabric I liked best, so I ended up using them both :) Pictures above show the new cover, and the standoff Boscoe and I had in the kitchen this morning when I tried to get him to pose with his bed for a picture... He was having nothing of that! The other pic is of the last project finished and hung on the wall - I love it so much I just keep taking pictures! Next up - an Xmas table runner for Gram P.