Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Love My Grandpas!
























Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Grandpa P - The cradle is adorable and so great that you and Gram were able to get a custom fit mattress!
Grandpa W - I am in awe of these small pianos as always! Especially since they actually work :) The dog was scared, but he will get used to it.

Our little one will get great use out of both of these wonderfully crafted items. We are so appreciative that he/she will get something from their Greats that will undoubtedly be passed along later on for their children as well!
Thank you again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice thank you!!
Grandpa enjoyed making these cradles for his grandkids. Glad you like it so well.

Gram and Gramps

kristine said...

m so jealous of that cradle. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved the little pianos.. but that cradle.. how beautiful is that... I would be very interested in paying to have one of them to make a rocking horse.. I had one for David when he was little and he just loved it. I just can not find one.. do you think either would be interested in making one.

Mary Ann'gler said...

Carren, If you would come visit...I'm sure Mike could make you one like the one we have!

Emily said...

I love my cradle, I can't wait to fill it again (ok, a little while:)

Anna plays with her piano every day. She even knows where Grandma's and Stef's when she goes to their homes.