Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Spirit

Our tree is up! The booger had a section of lights that were out - so I had to look closely at each one to see if it was burned out - found three and replaced them and voila - all lit up! Now all it needs is ornaments and presents underneath :) We made a stop at Walmart and picked up stockings to hang off the "faux"place. I debated getting Baby P a stocking, but decided that next year will be his/her first Christmas as an outside baby and then s/he will be able to see it and enjoy it :)

Just to add to the Christmas spirit, we are off to the PB Christmas party in about an hour, where we will enjoy prime rib, drinks (virgin daquiris for me, please!), dancing (yeah right), and good company. Oh, and the best part - bonuses! I can't believe I have been working there for 4.5 years now!

3 comments:

Mary Ann'gler said...

If you and Josh would JUST give me some hints...presents would be under that tree! Your sister Stef and hubby giving me no hints either!!! Baby Dresser and Crib is NOT a Christmas gift! And...you haven't given me any ideas on what you want on those either!

Unknown said...

haha - I am really bad at gifts!
We find out the sex of the baby Monday so I will pick what we want for baby then - I have a registry started but I wouldn't go by that yet. I will probably delete a bunch since I was just putting stuff to remember.
I will get you a list I swear - it just might be very short :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice looking tree. Maybe when the kids get moved up here, I will start decorating for Christmas again. Since no one usually come here... we don't do it anymore...