Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Camera

For Christmas Josh got me a nice Kodak camera (he got a netbook computer) - so today I have been playing around with the camera, trying to learn the new features :) The pics taken so far are just using their auto-setting, I need to read a bit yet to use the advanced features. Here are a few pics and a very shakey video of Boscoe doing figure eights around the trees in the backyard... Disclaimer - I hate my voice so you may want to hit mute before you hit play ;)




** Also, this is my 100th post on this blog - WOOT!**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and I have been doing fattimond and doughnuts so the house is smelly..Had to sit and rest my back so checked my kids and what was new. I am so glad you kids and mom do this.I don't feel so lonesome that way.
Enjoy all of your blogs..keep it up.Our new girl Page will be kept up on as well. Gram

Anonymous said...

Nice camera... that was a fun video... love it

Emily said...

Its fun learning new cameras. I wish I would have had my nice camera before I had Anna, instead of that POS Sony.

Trasks said...

That is a really good picture of you ... You are a beautiful mother-to-be.