Friday, February 6, 2009

Newfound Amazement

I was getting ready yesterday morning and was watching my belly in the mirror, sure enough - I started seeing little lumps where Keira was moving! I have been able to see my belly move around like a bowl of jello for awhile now just looking down, but seeing it in the mirror was insane - you could tell it had to be a little foot or hand. Of course, it wasn't like the picture where you could actually see toes and everything (not sure if that pic is a fake but I still love it :) I really should have tried looking earlier! Although now it is going to take me twice the amount of time to get ready in the morning because I will spend most of my time staring at my belly. Funny thing is, I was about to leave for work and went to brush my teeth, only to look in the mirror at my FACE instead, and realized I completely forgot to do my makeup :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think that picture is fake. Just wait until the very end, your whole stomach will move as if possessed by an alien.

Our Family said...

amazing isn't it!

Sarah Liend said...

I love that pic (even though it's obviously fake:) baby feet are soo cute...I thought that was the best part of being prego..when your entire belly moved from side to side, I felt like every one in the world could see it but no one ever noticed unless I pointed it out ....unbelieveable.

kristine said...

I loved that! To add to Emily's comment - or when you are sitting there and you can see a limb/body part move from one side of your belly all the way over to the other side. It's crazy